Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Dear users, you are welcome to register as a user of this website. Please read the following terms of service carefully before registering:
The parties to this service agreement are the users of this website and this website, and this service agreement has contractual effect.
After you confirm this Service Agreement, this Service Agreement has the legal effect between you and this Website. Please be sure to read all the service agreement contents carefully before registering. If you have any questions, please consult this website.
Regardless of whether you actually read this service agreement carefully before signing up, as long as you click the "Register" button below the original agreement and successfully register as a user in accordance with the registration procedures of this website, your actions still indicate that you agree and sign this service agreement. .
- Confirmation and acceptance of the terms of service of this website
The ownership and operation rights of the services on this website are owned by www.reborndollsshop.com.
- The user must:
(1) Self-equipped equipment required for Internet access, including personal computers, modems or other necessary Internet devices.
(2) Pay for the telephone and network expenses related to this service paid by the individual on the Internet.
- Related personal information
(1) Provide timely, detailed and accurate personal data.
(2). Agree to receive information from this website.
(3) Continuously update the registration materials to meet timely, detailed and accurate requirements. All original typed materials will be cited as registration materials.
(4) This website does not disclose the user's name, address, e-mail address and pen name, except in the following cases:
(a) The user authorizes this website to disclose such information.
(b) The corresponding laws and procedures require this website to provide the user's personal data. If the information provided by the user contains incorrect information, this website reserves the right to terminate the user's eligibility to use the information service of this website.
- Users should choose an e-mail address with relatively good stability and security when registering, and agree to accept and read all kinds of e-mails sent to users by this website. If the user does not receive the e-mail from his or her e-mail address in time or the e-mail cannot be received or read properly due to the user's e-mail address or the user's e-mail receiving and reading program itself, as long as the website successfully sends the e-mail, it should be considered as The user has received the relevant email. The time the e-mail is recorded on the originating server is considered the delivery time.
- Modification of the Terms of Service
This website reserves the right to modify the terms of service as necessary. Once the terms of service of this website have changed, the content will be prompted on the important page. If you do not agree with the changed content, the user can voluntarily cancel the information service of this website. If the user continues to enjoy the information service of this website, it is deemed to accept the change of the terms of service. This website reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notice to the user. This website does not require any liability to users or third parties to exercise the right to modify or discontinue services.
- User privacy system
Respecting the privacy of users is a basic policy of this website. Therefore, this website will not disclose, edit or disclose its registration materials and non-public content stored on this website without the authorization of legitimate users, unless there is legal permission or the website believes that such information is disclosed on the basis of good faith. It is necessary in the following four situations:
(1) Comply with the relevant laws and regulations and follow the legal service procedures of this website.
(2) Maintain the trademark ownership of this website.
(3) Strive to maintain the privacy of users and the general public in an emergency.
(4) Meet other relevant requirements.
This website reserves the right to publish membership analysis.
- User account, password, and security
Once you have successfully registered as a user, you will get a password and account number. If you do not keep your account and password secure, you will be fully responsible. In addition, each user is solely responsible for all activities and events in their account. You can change your password at any time by following the instructions, or you can end your old account and reopen a new one. Users agree to notify us of any illegal use of user accounts or security breaches.
- Refusal to provide guarantee
The user expressly agrees that the use of the information service is at the user's own risk. This website does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted. There is no guarantee for the timeliness, security and error of the service, but it will be within the scope of capability to avoid mistakes.
- Limited Liability
This website is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from improper use of the services of this website or the non-compliance of information transmitted by users. These acts may cause damage to the image of this website, so this website has the possibility of causing such damage in advance, and will try to avoid such damage.
- Storage and restriction of information
This website has the right to determine whether the user's behavior complies with the requirements and spirit of the terms of service of this website. If the user violates the terms of service of this website, this website has the right to interrupt the account of its service.
- User Management
Users must follow:
(1) The use of information services is not illegal.
(2) Do not interfere with or disrupt network services.
(3) Comply with all network protocols, regulations, procedures, and practices for using the Services. The user's code of conduct is based on Internet regulations, policies, procedures, and practices.
The user agrees to protect and maintain the interests of all members of the website, and is responsible for paying the lawyer's fees caused by the user's use beyond the scope of the service, the damage compensation fee in violation of the terms of service, and other people's use of the user's computer, account number and other intellectual property recourse fees.
- End service
The user or the website may interrupt one or more services at any time based on actual conditions. This website is not subject to any individual or third party and is at any time interrupted. If the user objects to any of the terms of service or disagrees with subsequent changes to the terms, or is dissatisfied with the services of this website, the user may exercise the following rights:
(1) The information service on this website is no longer used.
(2) Notify this website to stop the service to this user.
After the end of the user service, the user's right to use the services of this website is immediately suspended. Since then, the user has no rights and this website is not obligated to transmit any unprocessed information or unfinished services to users or third parties.
All notices sent to users can be sent via announcements on important pages or by email or regular mail. Modifications to the Terms of Service, changes to the Service, or notices of other important events will be made in this form.
- Ownership of information content
The information content defined on this website includes: text, software, sound, photos, videos, graphics; all content in the advertisement; other information provided by the website for the user. All of this content is protected by copyright, trademark, label and other property ownership laws. Therefore, users can only use the content under the authorization of this website and advertisers, and cannot copy, reproduce or create derivative products related to the content.
The information service terms of this website are to be consistent with the legal interpretation of Hong Kong. The User and this website agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the court where the website is located. In the event of any conflict between the terms of service of this website and the laws of Hong Kong, these terms will be completely re-interpreted in accordance with the law, while other terms remain binding on the user.